At Zohi Interiors, our aim is to inspire you to create your beautiful life.
The name “Zohi” (pronounced Zoe) means life in Greek. It not only means physical life, it also means spiritual and abundant life.
Take a journey towards your beautiful home as you explore our unique collection of designer homewares and furniture. Each and every piece has been carefully handpicked by our interior design team to bring you the very best in style, design and quality. Global and artisan, our collection is brought to you from around the world with iconic pieces sourced from India, Morocco and beyond. The range is inspired by many interior styles and you can expect to discover hints of coastal, Hampton's, exotic tribal as well as contemporary stylish designer pieces.
We specialise in beautiful bone and mother of pearl inlay from the magical region of Rajasthan, India. We've been bringing inlay to Australia for over 8 years now and have developed specialist knowledge and an eye for the quality plus a panel of artisan workshops that we visit on a regular basis. You can be assured your inlay from Zohi Interiors is authentic and well made.
Zohi Interiors is an online store and is always open. We are based in Sydney and ship World-wide. We are a boutique business with a small team and pride ourselves on our great level of customer service.
We hope we can inspire you with our hand picked range of furniture & homewares, as well as stimulate your creativity through our 'Be Inspired' blog to enrich all aspects of your life.
Zohi Interiors is operated by Emerald Ticket Association (ETA), a not-for-profit organisation. The mission of ETA is to help micro businesses support their families and communities by providing much needed finance and distribution. Businesses we aim to support have one or more of these characteristics:
- Products are made with local inputs
- Products are handmade by local craftsmen and women
- Utilise skills and techniques that are handed down from generation to generation
- Provide employment that melds with family life
These businesses have benefits for all of us including:
- Small resources footprint
- Minimise pollution
- Replace the need for a disposable, petrochemically based product
- Products are beautifully natural and organic
- Products stand the test of time both in a fashion sense and functionally
- Give people the dignity of work
- Reduce the need to provide handouts
- Minimise the number of intermediating companies and maximise the funds and empowerment to the underlying source business/individuals
- Provides employment that melds with family life
- Allows them to live a respectable and free life which reduces potential political unrest.